Access two of the largest global payment systems to transact with ease
SEPA enables you to make cross-border payments within Europe as convenient as domestic transfers. 36 countries of the EU and the EFTA are currently members of the SEPA project.
- Lower transaction costs
- No hidden fees
- Execution time in 3 – 24 hours
- Security and accuracy of transactions
The SWIFT network connects over 11,000 financial organisations around the world and handles on average over 28 million international transfers daily.
- 38 supported currencies
- Available in over 100 countries
- Transparent transaction route
- Traceable payment information
Optimize the payment process and avoid manual periodic payment initiation.
- Pay multiple recipients at once
- Up to 5000 recipients per transaction
- Available for personal and business account holders
- Payouts via API calls or batch file
- 38 currencies, 115 countries
- Dedicated customer support
- Instant bank validation
- 24/7 availability
- Integrated security and compliance
- Mass payments
SEPA Instant Credit Transfer
Speedy transaction and higher limits for convenient operations.
- Execution time of 10 seconds
- Availability 24/7/365
- Fully secure operations
- SEPA Instant
SEPA Direct Debit
With SEPA Direct Debit funds are automatically pulled from your account each time a recurring payment is due.
- Automated recurring payments
- Payment initiation tasks eliminated
- Ability to debit both fixed and variable amounts
- Completely secure
What is the difference?
|Countries||Over 200 countries||SEPA area||SEPA area|
|Fees||From € 10 to € 30||From € 0 to € 5||TBC|
|Speed||2-5 business days||< 1 business day||10 seconds|
Streamline EU-China transactions
Transact in Chinese Yuan and Hong Kong Dollar and get direct access to the Chinese and European markets.
- Accounts can be opened for both EU and Chinese residents