List of documents needed to open a business account
1. Application form (must be filled online).
2. High-quality colored scan copy of the business owner’s passport. The scan of the ID (front and back) will be accepted only for citizens or residents of the EU or the EEA.
3. Proof of address (any utility bill issued not earlier than 90 days prior to the application form submission)/ bank reference letter/ bank statement translated into English or Lithuanian.
4. Detailed business description:
- Source of funds;
- The nature of incoming and outgoing transfers;
- Which countries are you going to work with?
- Marketing materials ( business cards, brochures, presentations etc.).
5. Corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Appointment of directors and shareholders;
- Certificate of Good Standing/Incumbency (for companies older than 1 year);
- Any other relevant corporate documents depending on the country of registration.
6. Supporting documents on clients/suppliers (invoices, contracts, draft contracts).
7. Documents with supporting information about initial funding (if the first transfer has been made from a bank, a bank statement is needed; if first transfer has been made from a partner, an invoice or a contract is needed).
8. Verification through the Onfido solution.
Ready to open a business account?
Click on the button below to start the application process.